Monday, July 21, 2008

Acai Berry

Acai is the key and most talked about ingredient in the Monavie health drink. Apparently, the acai berry has been used by the people of the Amazon for countless years to aid in healing and treating of ailments. I can't say I know this for sure, because I never spoke to them, but I do know that it works today. I have heard numbers of people tell me how it's healed them of this and that.

Acai, Monavie's secret weapon, is widely regarded as the world's top super food.
It boasts the following nutritional benefits.

  1. Antioxidents
  2. Phytonutrients
  3. Essential Fatty Acids
  4. Amino Acids
  5. Vitamins and Minerals
  6. Complex Carbohydrates
  7. Dietary Fiber
  8. Trace Minerals
These are the keys that make Monavie such a sought after product.

0 comments: